{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 16 November 2018

  Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog. 

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "CHRISTMAS/FIREWORKS".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "SPARKLE AND SHINE".

He
re is my inspiration post with this theme.
 For my wishy-washy/distressed card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Fresh Blue".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.

The backing papers are from my stash.  All papers have been distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and inked around with a brown Versa Magic chalk ink pad.

I have finished the card off with some sparkly ribbon (twinkling underneath the lace), die-cut flowers and greenery, pearls, die-cut sentiment and added Stickles glitter glue to her wings and flower and Pinflair Pearl Wand in silver for a D effect.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Ginger, Pumpkin and Spice
Dress/flowers - Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink and Bright Green
Wings - Vanilla and Pastel Yellow
Background - Cobalt Blue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Friends - Use two or more patterned papers (I have used two patterned papers)
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of using paper strips as ribbon
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes
Love to Create - Anything creative/mixed media goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Unicorn Challenge - Use a sentiment
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Crafty Addicts - Anything goes with the option to make it girly
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes
Not Just Cards - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Let's celebrate
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of to use 3 layers
Littl Miss Muffet - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
World Wide Open Design Team - Anything goes

No comments: