{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 5 October 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 5 October 2018

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog. 

The challenge topic for October 2018 is "HALLOWEEN".

He
re is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my Halloween card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp called "Blue Pumpkin".  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Black Soot distress ink.

 I have used various scarps of purple and green papers and card and with one of the papers I have used one of my Tim Holtz dies that cut a honeycomb effect into the paper.  All the papers and card I have edged with the Black Soot distress ink.

I have finished the card off with various die-cuts (pumpkin, cat (which I added googly eyes to) and splat stamps), some bat ribbon, stamped sentiment and black and purple Nuvo drops.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 

Hair and cats - Cool Grey 1, 2, 3 and 4

Pumpkin/skull/flower - Gold, Yellow, Honeycomb, Orange, Burnt Sienna, Pastel Beige, Khaki and Purple

Dress/gloves - Amethyst and Purple.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 


Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option of autumn colours
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite season and why (I'd have to say Autumn as it includes Halloween.  I love seeing all the spooky creations people make.  Here in the UK we don't celebrate Halloween as much as places like the USA.  I'd love to visit the USA at Halloween time)
Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle/anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Halloween/Hallloween colours
2 Crafty Critters Crazies - Anything goes plus critters
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Make my Monday - Animals
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Unicorn Challenge - Autumn or Halloween
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes

No comments: