{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Tuesday 28 August 2018

  Welcome to another challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

The challenge this fortnight is "anything goes".

Today is a VERY sad day for me as I have made the difficult decision to leave the Lemon Shortbread Design Team.  

I've had a wonderful year creating cards/other projects with Vera's amazing images she creates for her Lemon Shortbread Etsy Store.  

Thank you so much Vera and Dewi for having me.  I've enjoyed my time and am sad it has had to finish.

Onto my last card as part of the Lemon Shortbread Design Team.
 For my birthday card I have used the Lemon Shortbread image called "Orchid Lady".  I have coloured her in using Promarkers.

The backing papers are from a set from my friend Lozzy called "It's all about stripes".

I have finished the card off with a die-cut sentiment, doily, ribbon (dark purple and sitting underneath the lace), lace, various flowers, Sue Wilson die-cut greenery and some gems.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Cocoa, Cinnamon and Raw Sienna
Flowers/greenery - Purple, Amethyst, Orchid, Gold, Bright Green and Forest Green.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Not Just Cards - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option of music
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of die-cuts/punches
Cute Card Thursday - Just for girls
World Wide Open Design Team - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin - Birthday or make it a remake
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes with the option of monochrome
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Create and Makes - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

*Vicki* said...

Really love the colors on this and your layout looks stunning! Such a pretty image and beautifully colored too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

KathyA. said...

Your coloring and embellies are excellent. And I love those striking green eyes! Thanks for sharing your card with us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy

Barbara Bruder said...

hi Kym, your card is so lovely. That image is so pretty and you've colored it so nicely. I love the lace and the doily as accents. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

pinky said...

Wow your card is so pretty Kym, love your colour choices too.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Andrea said...

Lovely colours! Thanks for joining us in our week 35 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge

Ania said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Kym
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Annemi said...

Wonderful card. Love your layout and colors. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your purple pretty lady card with us at Through The Craft Room Door

Julie said...

Very pretty and great design
Thanks for joining us at Digi Chooseday
Julie T

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love this color combo. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/