{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 July 2018

27 years ago today I said "I do"

 Where were you 27 years ago today?  I know exactly where I was as it was my wedding day.  
  
To celebrate our wedding anniversary I have my husband this card.  
I have used my Debbi  Moore Shabby Chic Love CD.  I have used a quick A5 card that I printed out 3 times so that I could decoupage the image up well as I haven't got to think about the cost of postage!!  I have also printed off the matching large envelope that I made up for the card to go into.
I have finished the card off simply with a sentiment off the quick card sheet, a stamped sentiment, nice ribbon bow and a die-cut 2 and 7 which I have put through my mini dots embossing folder.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Not Just Cards - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite - ribbons or buttons and why (I do love using both but I have to say that ribbon would be my preference as you can lay it flat, tie in knots or tie in nice bows like on this card)
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of dies and/or punches
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes

10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Happy Anniversary too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
DT Maria

Barbara Bruder said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your card is so pretty and I love it. You have used a great image. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Creaine said...

Congrats!!
Very nice card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

The Red Mullet Band said...

So pretty card!Congrats
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog!
Hugs
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator & Owner

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Lovely card to celebrate.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Firstly Happy Anniversary to you both, secondly I just love your make!!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month, I hope to see you joining in with us again
Hugs Shell xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card and congratulations to you both on your anniversary!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

Helen x

Elizabeth Hart said...

An absolutely fabulous anniversary card! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Melanie said...

A lovely card! Congratulations on your anniversary!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no patterned papers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…