{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Beautiful Birthday Wishes

Here is a card I have made using an image and backing papers from a Debbi Moore Inspiration Magazine.

I have used various toppers, ribbon strip, flowers and decoupage elements to make this card.

I have finished this card off with some lace and some sparkly gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes and sentiment
Through the Purple Haze - Lace/ribbon

2 comments:

Margaret said...

This card really sent me to the tropics, with the birds palm leaves and a hint of blue water. Lovely. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT

Creative world said...

Stunning card and design..thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx