{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 14 September 2017

Just to Say .......................... Enjoy Your Retirement

My Union Representative where I work is leaving on Friday to say his new life - his retirement.  He's helped me over the years so I wanted to make him a card.

As he enjoys time near the sea it had to be a seaside/nautical themed card.

I have used my Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Seaside CD and Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Nautical CD.  I have used backing papers (striped and shells), decoupage topper, embellishments and I have cut another backing paper with shells on it to use as embellishments.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, satin ribbon and some Crafty Ribbons small shell ribbon.

I just hope he has a long and happy retirement.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes with sentiment
Allsorts - Use at least 2 DPs (I have used a blue striped paper and a shell paper)
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Cards 4 Guyz - Nature
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper September Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes or the option to make a card for Grandparents' Day
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Add a banner or flag

11 comments:

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Kym, beautiful papers!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Elaine Stark said...

A perfect gentlemans retirement card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Creaine said...

very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant nautical card love the lighthouse topper and perfect papers and embellishments----Thank you For joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Sue - said...

A great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

samanthadesigns said...

Love this card! I know I struggle when making a card for a man but you did this just beautifully!

Deb said...

What a fantastic card for a retirement, I am sure the recipient will love it!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

WOW!!! Awesome card Kym..Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Cazro said...

Loving your nautical card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Cazro said...

A stunning card, which I am sure will be happily received. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Maria said...

Wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
/Maria, DT