{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 12 May 2017

Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog. 

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "RIBBON AND LACE".

The topic for the Design Team this week was "your favourite colour".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
Well can you guess my favourite colour?  When I was growing up I LOVED pink and red but when I got a bit older I disliked these colours.  Instead I fell in love with the various shades of purple/lilac and that has stayed with me now for 25+ years.

For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps image called "Sunset Jasmine" which is for sale in the Etsy Store in a set along with four other stunning images.  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and highlighted areas with a Viva pearl wand pen.

The backing papers are scraps from my stash.

A piece of card I put through a Couture Creations embossing folder and rubbed over with the Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer Polish.

I have finished the card off with some washi tape, die-cut shells, coral reed and seahorse, Joy! Crafts stamped sentiment and a die-cut sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper May Challenge - Anything goes
Pile it On - Animal
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes

No comments: