{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2016

Have a Rocking Time!

Here is a birthday card I have made using a design sheet, backing paper and decorated insert from my Debbi Moore Rock n Roll CD.

As this card needs to be posted I have had to keep the embellishments to a minimum but I am hoping the male recipient likes it.  Fingers crossed x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper October Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Kym have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Billie A said...

Awesome card and fun image. I loved rock and roll growing up. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Unknown said...

Hi Kym, fabulous male card, love that image and the papers. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the draw and hope you will join us again in our next challenge. Jennifer DT member x

Rocky said...

I'm sure the male recipient will love it, it's great. Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNPPC.