{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Challenge - July 2016 - Photo inspiration

 It is time for another challenge over at the Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

The challenge for July 2016 is "PHOTO INSPIRATION" and this is the gorgeous photo to inspire you to make some wonderful creations:
Even though I am in the Blog Design Team I have decided to play along as well.
For my bright and cheerful summery card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Blue Sea Illusion".

I have coloured my image in with my Promarkers and inked around the image with Tim Holtz's Peeled Paint distress ink.

The backing papers are from my stash.

I have finished the card off with some die-cut flowers, doily die, ribbon, flowers, feather/flower embellishment, die-cut butterflies and a stamped sentiment.

 I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
A Snowflake's Promise - Summer
Craft Your Passion - Always anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes with flowers
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the optional twist of sights, taste and sounds of summer
Robyn's Fetish - Butterflies
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Photo inspiration
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Kym.I love the vibrant colour combo and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Jolanda's Blog said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow this is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Theresa said...

fab vibrant colour. what a great interpretation of photo. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and goodluck, Theresa DT xx

Caryn said...

Such an awesome design - beautiful image and gorgeous summery colours
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx