{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Cards for Men

Here are a selection of male cards I have made.
 The first card has been made with my Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew Digistamps CD.  The backing papers are from my stash.  I have finished the card off with some ribbon, stamped sentiment and glass dots.
 The second card has also been made with my Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew Digistamps CD.  The backing papers are from my stash from magazines.  I have finished the card off with some ribbon, stamped sentiment and pearls.
The third card has been made with my Crafter's Companion Morgan Fitzsimons "Flights of Fantasy" CD.   The backing papers are from magazines.  I have finished the card off with some ribbon, stamped sentiment and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Create a project with a birthday sentiment or the number 6
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper April Challenge - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Always anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Card for a man
Simon Says - Happy birthday
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
  
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Gorgeous work Kim Soft but makes a statement .........Lis Let's Craft and Create DT

Angie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
Angie DT
Creative Moments.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at BSC

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Billie A said...

Great masculine cards. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination. I will have to remember this.. I always need masculine cards.

Amy Cohen said...

Gorgeous wildlife cards- brilliant coloring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Neha said...

Lovely cards! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Completely Handmade... {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com