{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 20 July 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog - Kym's Inspiration Post - Monday 20 July 2015

It is Monday and therefore time for me to show you my Inspiration Post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "sparkle and shine".  It would be lovely if you could take part.
This week the Design Team were given the choice of using an image from the section "mermaid/ocean" in the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Etsy Store.  I decided to use this stunning image called "Far Away Messages".  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and kept the colour scheme to pastel colours.

I have used two different patterned Crafty Individuals seaside backing papers that I have had for some time but like them so much I didn't want to use them.  I need therapy now that I've used two papers for the front and two for the inside!!!  The sentiments I have used are from my Joy! Crafts "Under the Sea" stamp set along with the shells which I have stamped, coloured with my Promarkers and cut round to add to my card.

The card has been kept quite simple and just finished off a pearl and an organza and satin ribbon bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Let's colour
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes
Crafting Musketeers - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Water
Polkadoodles - 2 or more patterned papers
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Girly
Di's Digi Designs - Hand coloured image
A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday wishes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the optional twist to use a moon and/or stars
Robyn's Fetish - Under the sea
A Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Love to Scrap! - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Always anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! Very beautiful image...And you colored it perfectly!
Thanks for playing with us at brown Sugar Challenge again this week!
Good luck!
Giada

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kym love the colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Sitting out side drinking coffee and saw your post.I must get this image.so beautifully made Kym.

Michelle said...

This is a lovely card. I love the light colors and your papers are beautiful. Great coloring on the mermaid. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Deb said...

Your card is stunning Kym!
Many thanks for joining us for our watery Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

coops said...

so stunning kym.i love your beautiful mermaid and gorgeous design and gold colours ;D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

This is such a lovely card! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Cara said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the layout and colors. So glad you played along with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door Owner
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Kym, your card is beautiful - the background papers that you used are gorgeous! I know that sometimes it's hard to part with your favs, but, your card is worth it! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. The sentiment is perfect for this card. I am glad you shared your card over at Aud Sentiments.

Hannelie said...

I love the touch of gold! So lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday !

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! This is a lovely image and you did such a great job pairing her with the DPs and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

Aunty Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Kym and Thanks for sharing with us at in our ATG challenge atLTSCB
Aunty Sue DT

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Artistic Inspirations.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 27, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely image. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, Agnieszka DT

Jessie said...

Fantastic! This is super sweet! Thanks for playing along with Polkadoodles two or more patterned papers! Hugz, Jessie

Sandy said...

Wonderful creation, love that fab mermaid. Hope you get the therapy you need, lol. Isn't it a terrible crime, paper hoarding!!! I am guilty of the same thing. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

shirley-bee said...

Pretty image, and lovely colouring! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Desire Fourie said...

Kym this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the 2 or more patterned papers fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, gorgeous image and I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely , Thank you for joining us with our 2 or more papers at Polkadoodles
xx