{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog - Kym's Inspiration Post - Monday 13 July 2015

It is Monday and therefore time for me to show you my Inspiration Post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "sparkle and shine".  It would be lovely if you could take part.
This week the Design Team were given the choice of using an image from the section "witch/spooky/gothic" in the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Etsy Store.  I decided to use this stunning image called "Blue Pumpkin".  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I inked around the image with Tim Holtz's Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot distress ink and added little dots of Tonic Nuvo crystal drops to look like stars in the night sky.

The backing papers I have used are from Summertime Designs.

I have finished the card off with some black netting, spider ribbon, little skull from Visible Image stamped and cut out, Halloween sentiment and some bats cut out from the backing papers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes/monochromatic
Aud Sentiments - Animals and sentiment
Crazy 4 Challenge - Put one or more critters on your project
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper July Challenge - Anything goes
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fantastic card Kym love the paper's and skull's and wonderful colour's and image
Dianne xx :)