{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014

Debby is asking us to show our favourite five Christmas cards for 2014 like she has done in previous years.  

It isn't easy to stick to five but that is what Debby is asking for and this is what she will get.

After a lot of deliberations here are my Top 5 Christmas cards for 2014:
This is a very simple card but it meant such a lot to the recipient as she used to have a Yorkshire Terrier.  This card was made using a Creative Crafting World Pollyanna Pickering Christmas Moments CD and my blog post can be found here
 My second card was for a special someone and it had a hidden tag inside the card.
 It has been made with a Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Sweet December".
 My original post about this card can be found here.
My third card was a DT card I made for Delicious Doodles.  Sadly due to the new EU VAT laws coming into effect the Delicious Doodles/Delicious Darkness Stores are closing and so are both Design Teams.  My original post for this can be found here.
My fourth card is a very simple card but is using my Debbi Moore Santa Claus II CD.  I have picked this card as this Santa is such a jolly and nice looking Santa that I had to buy the CD!!  My original post can be found here.
 My fifth and final card with matching box was also for someone special.  It was using a Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Aurora Woods"
 Here is the box that I made for the card to go in.
 Finally here is a picture of the card and box together.  My original post can be found here.

Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Top 5 Christmas cards for 2014.  It wasn't easy to make a choice but I hope you like the cards I have picked.

Why don't you fancy joining in.  Pop on over to Debby's Blog for details.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Kym

Mynn xx said...

These are all beautiful, Kym! I can see why they're your faves! I utterly adore the Santa one! I'd love for you to link this yearly review up with mine here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html Just trying to meet more crafty friends and keep in touch with old ones, too! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

Desire Fourie said...

Kym this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sammy said...

Such a gorgeous collection Kym! x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of cards.
Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014.
luv
Debby