{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

Thank You

 When on holiday recently a lot of our photos came out blurry.  We had swapped our details with a lovely couple we met on our tour and spent time with and they kindly copied their photos they took for us.  Yes the photos of my husband and I are blurry but we now have a lot more photos of where we have been which means so much to me.
 As a special "thank you" I have made this card using some Artemio Ne York stamps that I bought to make a scrapbook with.  I stamped all over two pieces of card with the New York cab, dollar note, airplane, I love NY, apple, squirrel and hamburger.  The other two pieces had a New York skyline stamped onto them.  I inked around all with my Tim Holtz's Pumice Stone distress ink.
I have then added some photos onto the card and decoupaged some of them on the front page of the card.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, stitched ribbon ad some buttons.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Give thanks
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Thank-ful
Simply Create Too - Thanksgiving/Thank You
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
That Craft Place - Anything goes

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous project Kym! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s THANK’ful’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Kym: Your card is beautiful!!! 'Thank You' from all the Simply Create Too Design members for joining us for this special challenge [Challenge #74 -"Thanksgiving/ Thank You"]. Hope to see your entries next challenge too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very clever, Kym. Reminds me of the trip my husband and I took to New York for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thank-ful" challenge.

maria f. said...

Such a fun project. Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too!

Natalie said...

great project, Kym. :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Lisa B said...

This is gorgeous!! What a fantastic layout!!
Thanks for playing along with our Thankful challenge at the Sisterhood! Have a great day.