{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 24 October 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge - Saturday 18 October 2014

It's a long time since I entered the challenge over at Sketch Saturday - sorry!!  The sketch this week is:

I decided to make a birthday card.  I have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Keep in Faith" as I love sunflowers.  I have coloured my image in with my Promarkers and highlighted areas with my Wink of Stella clear pen.
  
 
The backing papers I have used are all from Bearly Mine Designs and are from the sets called Christmas Ice, Floral Surprise and Spring Surprise.

I have finished the card off with a banner required for the sketch cut from some of the Christmas Ice backing paper and stamped with a Sheena Douglass script stamp, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment and some pearls from Buckwell Craft Supplies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper October Challenge - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Birthdays - Happy Birthday Digi Choosday!!
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Paper Pretties - Happy birthday
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kym beautiful image and colour's thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Hugs Dianne xx :) DT

What I Created Next said...

Lovely card Kym. Thank you for joining us at the challenge over on Digi Choosday - Tanya (DT)

Alex H. said...

Lovely image and wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card kym thanks for sharing with sweet pea stampers Rachel dt

Blossom Cards said...

hi kym losing my mind lol wrote the wrong dt team should be for sharing with brown sugar Rachel

coops said...

so gorgeous kym.really beautiful image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, love the backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday. wendy (DT).xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great design! Love the colors as well. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Kym, You sweet card won Word Art Wednesday. Blessings Carole