Just to remind you that you have until the end of the month to enter the One Sweet Challenge. The topic this month is "a gift in itself" is it maybe a card like a present or a gift card or an actual present for someone.
The rules for taking part in the One Sweet Challenge are as follows:
- Submissions should have at least one stamp image included as a focal point.
- Stamps maybe either digital or rubber and they can be from any company.
- All submissions should be new creations, no back dated posts.
- There is no limit to the number of other challenges the creation can be entered into.
- Winners are chosen randomly.
- If the winning card uses a Sweet Pea Stamp image the prize is a $10 gift card to the Sweet Pea Stamps Shop. A $5 gift card will be awarded to the winner if the image is from any other company.
If you would like to enter the challenge and use a Sweet Pea Stamps image there are lots of Halloween images available here for digital stamps and here for rubber stamps.
Here is the bauble I made for some inspiration for the One Sweet Challenge this month:
The bauble is made using the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Holly Fairy". It is available as a digital stamp, single rubber stamp and as part of a multi-image plate (Sheet 21, Plate 60 - Holly Fairy comes on the multi-image plate with Poinsettia Fairy, Holly Night and Cherish Christmas).It would be lovely for you to come and play in the One Sweet Challenge.
Don't forget the lucky winner gets a $5 gift certificate to spend in the Sweet Pea Stamps Shop but if you use a Sweet Pea Stamps image you get a $10 gift certificate.