{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

Helena Reis - I Put a Spell on You

Here is a card I have made using an image from one of the newer designers to join Sweet Pea Stamps, Helena Reis.  I fell in love with this image and also the shape of the image.  It is called "I put a spell on you" and it is available as a digital stamp and single rubber stamp.

I have coloured the image in with my Graph'it pens.  I have fallen in love with the reds I got.  They seem to have so much more colour than my Promarkers.
    
The backing papers I have used are from Bearly Mine Designs.  I have used Christmas Traditions, Damask Delight and Just Plaids.  I have finished the card off with some raffia ribbon, gems, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiments and tissue paper flowers with brad centres.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Blogger's Network - Girly
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year (I have chosen the BINGO board from the Papertake Weekly Challenge on 9/4/13.  I have gone for the bottom horizontal row of blooms - ribbons- gems)

Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Ribbon Carousel - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Birthdays
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Graph'it - Anything goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Pick from our favourite challenge - Challenge 160 - For the girls 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Kym,
Very pretty layout and colors. Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday

Sylvia said...

Wonderful colours and papers used, live the image, thank you for joining us for this months girly challenge.

sylv xx
crafty Bloggers Network DT

Saints Rule! said...

What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for blessing my heart and our challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Happy New Year!

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful card... Thanks for sharing with us at PTT...

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the image, flowers and b.papers -thanks for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
Carol DT x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A great card, beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Happy New Year. Marlene DT

Susan Hogan said...

I love those colors together and the layout is fabulous. That image is also so cute. Thank you for sharing this with us at the Squirrel and the Fox for our current challenge.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card kym, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
Kevin xx

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A great card Kym thankyou for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart this fortnight.
Fiona
DT/co-owner
x

Laura Love said...

What a gorgeous card - I really love the color combo! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you play along with us again soon!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Kym
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Lovely card and layout..Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly..Hugz Gayle xx

Mikha Adriani said...

Pretty image! :) love your card, Kym.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Mikha