{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

Favourite Five Creations of 2013

After challenging us to our "five favourite Christmas creations" Debby over at A Scrap Journey is challenging us to choose our "favourite five creations for 2013".  It's certainly been a hard task.  

I have religiously stuck to the five.  Here is what I have picked:
 My first card picked was for a very special friend's birthday last January.  She's good at needlework so I thought this Sweet Pea Stamps image was perfect.  
 
 I love poppies so this card made using a Stamp Addicts poppy image is definitely going to be a favourite.
 My mum died suddenly in June 2011 and it's not been easy making Mother's Day cards as part of Design Teams but she would have loved this one using a Delicious Doodles image as it has her favourite colour green in it.
 I so wish to live by the sea so this card has to be a favourite using a Sweet Pea Stamps image by Melissa Dawn.
 This card is using stamps from a company I have come across in 2013.  Lots of companies tailor most of their images to females but as I have two sons I have always struggled for male images.  Visible Image have various sets for Males (and lots for females I hasten to add!) and I was so pleased how this card turned out.

Well that is my 5 and only 5!!!  Certainly not an easy task.  Good job it only happens once a year Debby!!

8 comments:

Ardilla said...

Very cute cards, your work is fantastic!
Happy new year...
Ardilla :)

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

misteejay said...

What a lovely selection - TFS.

Toni xx

misteejay said...

What a lovely selection - TFS.

Toni xx

misteejay said...

What a lovely selection - TFS.

Toni xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

They are all fabulous Kym, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
Kevin xx

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards kym.all so stunning ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection Kym, they're all so gorgeous.
luv
Debby