Another month is here and therefore there is another challenge over at One Sweet Challenge. This month the topic is "it's a feast". This means you have to have lots of one item eg lots of different colours, lots of images, lots of papers or lots of embellishments.
For my card I have used the Sweet Pea Stamps image by Ching-Chou Kuik called "Coral Immersion". It's available as a digital stamp, single rubber stamp and as part of a multi-image plate (Sheet 12, Plate 41 - Coral Immersion is on the multi-image sheet with Enchanting Gold, Mad Tea Party and Cheshire Illusion).
I have coloured the image in with my new Graph'it pens. I haven't got many but of course had to start with my favourite colour purple!! The backing papers are from my Perfect Papercrafting CD. For my feast part of the challenge I went overboard with embellishments - cheesecloth, raffia ribbon, die-cut scroll, die-cut flower button, Prima butterfly, gems and pearls.
It would be lovely for you to come on over and have a go at the One Sweet Challenge.
The rules for taking part in the One Sweet Challenge are as follows:
- Submissions should have at least one stamp image included as a focal point.
- Stamps maybe either digital or rubber and they can be from any company.
- All submissions should be new creations, no back dated posts.
- There is no limit to the number of other challenges the creation can be entered into.
- Winners are chosen randomly.
- If the winning card uses a Sweet Pea Stamp image the prize is a $10 gift card to the Sweet Pea Stamps Shop. A $5 gift card will be awarded to the winner if the image is from any other company.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Inklings and Yarns - Inky Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Button it up
C.... is for Challenge - Buttons
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
The Crafter's Cafe - Birthday celebrations
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes