Over at the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog there is a Halloween Frame Contest
. The requirements of entering the contest can be found on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog and are as follows:
- This can be a framed card or a picture frame.
- Must be 6x6 or 5x7
- Must include at least one Sweet Pea Image (no other companies images can be included)
- Must have a photo inside the frame of a child, adult, pet, etc. dressed up for Halloween.
- We will have a link on our blog for you to link to from your blog.
- This will be a judged contest by our design team.
- Don’t have a Sweet Pea Stamp? We sell digi's on our website that you can get started right away.
- Don’t have any pictures? They don't have to be your pictures, borrow one from a friend.
- The winner will win a $25 gift voucher to our online store.
- Due date: you must have your creation linked to our blog by 7 November 2013. You will be able to start loading your creation on 1 November 2013.
- The winner will be announced on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog on 15 November 2013.
Please pop on over to the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog and look at the gorgeous creation Sylvia has made.
Sorry no creation from me. We don't go into Halloween much here in the UK and now my children are 17 and 21 I have no volunteers to dress up in Halloween costumes!!