{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge - Tuesday 29 October 2013 - Orange, Purple and Black

It is Tuesday and time for another challenge over at the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog.  This week the topic is a colour challenge and is "Orange, purple and black".
 
The first sponsor we have is "Letraset" and they are offering the lucky winner a set of Neon Promarkers:
Our second sponsor "Alota Rubber Stamps" is offering another lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their store:
Well it is time to show you the card that I have made for this challenge.
For my card I have used the digital image by Saturated Canary called "Nevaeh".  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers/Flexmarkers and highlighted areas with my white gel pen.

The backing papers I have used are Bearly Mine Designs Happy Hauntings, Mini Dots and the striped paper is a freebie paper from Donna at Bearly Mine Designs.

I have finished the card off with a Marianne Designs die-cut which I have inked with Tim Holtz's Black Soot distress ink, Creative Expressions ribbon flowers, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment, ribbon bow and gems.

1 comment:

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kym.really sweet sc image and fab colours ;D

xx coops xx