{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Going Round in Circles

Over at the Kenny K Challenge this week the topic is "going around in circles".  For my card I have used the Kenny K image called "Fashionista" and I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  The circle backing paper I was given.  I have used some scraps of Tim Holtz backing papers and cut them with some circle dies and edged with a Promarker.  I have finished the card off with some faux stitching, buttons, seam binding ribbon and Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Going round in circles
Make my Monday - Ribbon and buttons
Creative Card Crew - Birthday
Crafty Ribbons - Button up
Crafting for all Seasons - Dies and punches
Papercrafting Journey - BINGO board - I have gone with the middle row of die-cuts/punches + embossing (I die-cut and embossed the image and the circles) + buttons
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes and option of angels

11 comments:

Anniebee said...

I love this! Great design with beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

Annie

paper fun said...

Love your papers and image. Great job on your lovely card.

Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant papers gorgeous image Ginny x

Marie-Louise said...

This is marvellous Kym. Love the shape of the topper.

Fabiola said...

très très sympa, biz

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for the "Going Round in Circles" challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next week!

Margaret said...

The backing paper is fab and the colouring of the image is perfect for it

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Birthday Challenge

Margaret xx

Jenn Bedient said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers and colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew this week. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Dawid Trzepizor said...

It's beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us on Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week. Dawid

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges --Christine

Carol said...

Super card Kym. Hope you are well. Thank you for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x