{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Good Luck Card

Here is a male themed card that I made a while ago.  The image of a lighthouse is from Michael Powell and it is a new stamp I bought a while back.  I have coloured the image with Promarkers but added Pan Pastels for the sky.
  
The backing papers are Bearly Mine Designs Gingham and Bearly Mine Designs The Boys Zone.  The card has been finished off with adding yellow and blue Pan Pastels to the base card, some wavy ribbon, card candi, peel-off sentiment, shells and a 3D boat which I've had for some years now.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Pan Pastel - Good luck
Love to Create - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - More than 2 colours
Creative Stamp Friends - New stamps
I Love Promarkers - A male theme
Simon Says Challenge - Anything goes

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

what a gorgeous scene kym...love all of the colours :)

cotnob said...

Great card Kym, I love the lighthouse image and you have coloured it beautifully - fab card for a man.
Pauline
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, I love that scene and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge Blog
Lindsay xx

Claire said...

Hi Kym :-) Gorgeous card, I love the background you've created with the PanPastels and that stamp is fab. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx

Joy said...

Gorgeous little scene..stunning... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

WeirdCat said...

Great card, I like the frame round the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Jingle said...

Very nice card! Great image! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!