{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 18 November 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - 18 November 2011

I am hoping that this post goes on my blog.  I've had problems with not being able to get on the internet for a day and even now it's so slow to load the pages.  My son thinks the wireless router and Virgin modem aren't talking to each other properly - well they better as being able to get on the computer is my lifeline.
Well it's time for another challenge at the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog.  This time the topic is "sticker shock".
For my card I have used my Sweet Pea Stamp by Elaine Cox called Katie.  I have coloured her with Promarkers, highlighted areas with my Sakura Stardust clear pen, torn around the edges and inked with a green chalk ink pad.  The backing papers I was given so I am unsure of the make.  Some of my DCWV card I have embossed for the image to lie on.  The stickers I have used I got in some blog candy.  They are a fabulous quality and are from the company  Studio 112 and I have used two swirly frames and two corners.  The card is finished off with some ribbon, roses, large flower, skeleton leaves and some green pearl gems added to the ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mark's Finest Papers - Favourite technique - for me I do so love my stamping and colouring
2 Sisters - Anything goes
The Pink Elephant - Embossing
Craft Your Days Away - Embellishment BINGO board - pearls, flowers and ribbon for me
Crafty Emma - Rose and ribbon
Crazy Boots - Fantasy
Try it on Tuesday - Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - Flower power
Papercrafting Journey - Embossing
Fairy Tale Challenge - Photo inspiration
Let's Ink it Up - Favourite technique - stamping and colouring (closely followed by distressing and embossing which I just had to use on this card as well!!!)

13 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card Kym and I love those stickers you've used.

Have a good wekend and I hope you get your internet sorted out.

Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card - the image is gorgeous and I love the embossed background.
Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

coops said...

so stunning kym.i love the image and your colours are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Another lovely card Kym.

Dionne
Crafty Boots DT

Bianca said...

That´s a very stunning card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Unknown said...

Beautifully coloured image, great techniques. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

Donna said...

Beautiful card and such pretty added detail. Thanks for joining in last weeks CES challenge :) Donna x

melody said...

beautiful card chickie! i love that colored image...and wow..all that pp layering! awesome work!

Janeen said...

the embossing in the BG looks great.
Thanks for playing in Speedy's Challenge.

Joy said...

fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant: Embossing Challenge this week ! JOY DT

Unknown said...

I really LOVE the Sweet Pea images! ;) Your card with one of them is just adorable! *-*
Thanks for joining us at FTC!
I would love to see you again next time!
hugs
Nina

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

PokSa said...

Beautiful card and a fantastic image.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra