{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Another New baby Card

Along with making a new baby card for the mum and dad I also made a card for the Nanny and Grand-dad.
This image I bought from Crafts U Print as soon as I heard the baby was going to be called Noah.  The sheet comes with a pink background image and the blue background image I used.  I printed off the blue image four times so I could do various layers of decoupage with my foam tape.  I struggled with the monkey's tail and the giraffe's necks but got there in the end!!!  I have just done some simple matting and layering as I didn't want to detract from the gorgeous image.  I used my Letraset Fineliner to write Noah Jon on the package the stork is delivering.  The card is then finished off with a seam binding bow and a personalised insert.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Delicious Doodles - Good versus evil - well you can't beat the "good" of the birth of a new baby
Crafty Emma - New beginnings
Dream Valley - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
Ribbon Carousel - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes and option of bling
Fresh Brewed Designs - Anything goes
I Brake for Challenges - No white/cream cardstock
Crazy Challenge - Photo inspiration

14 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, I am sure it will be treasured
Beryl x

Stacy said...

Beautiful baby card! I love Noah's Ark! Thank you for joining us at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! love your bow
Lindsay xx

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - what a beautiful baby card! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel this week.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning!! A perfect baby project!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed Anything Goes monthly challenge.

Linda

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Laura

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at RCC.

Teri said...

Lovely cute card hun! Those animals are fab!
Thanks for playing our Good v Evil challenge at Delicious Doodles this time, and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Angie said...

Wow Kym what a fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
Angie x

melsanford said...

Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sheena said...

A fabulous "new beginnings" card! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Lyndi said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the image.

Thanks for playing along with The Crazy Challenge this week

Lxx

scrap joanny said...

wow this is a great idea for a card :-) thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a gorgeous card to herald in the arrival of baby Noah. Thankyou for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles