{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 13 October 2011

Scrap-Creations Challenge - 11 October 2011

Over at the Scrap-Creations Challenge the topic this week is "Halloween".  I am hoping that maybe I have got Halloween out of my system and this might be my last Halloween card for 2011 - but you never know!!!  I have got a few images coloured in so they might find their way to a card.
Again I have used the last lot of the Bearlymine and Summertime Designs papers that I printed off.  I love using square cards and love being able to re-size the papers on the screen rather than print and cut up especially when they have a lot of black in them.  The image I have just cut out and placed over the papers (again I think it's a freebie from Andy Carolan).  Well I certainly don't like the looks of that witch and certainly don't like the looks of whatever is inside that bubbling cauldron!!!  I have finished the card off with a sentiment off the computer and a gorgeous velvet witches hat.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Fall or Halloween
Crafty Calendar - Spooky
2 Sisters - Halloween
Sparkles Forum - Halloween
I Did it Creations - Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes
Cupcake Craft - Halloween
Paper Creations Ink - Black and/or orange
My Time to Craft - Orange and black
Everybody Art - Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky fun
Scrap-Creations - Halloween
Digital Tuesday - Fall colours
Pixie Cottage - Dark and spooky and/or sketch
The House that Stamps Built - Fall/Halloween
Bows and Berries - Photo inspiration

11 comments:

CarlaKH said...

what a great card! Love the witch hat in the corner! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Kym,thank you for joining us at Sparkles hope you can join us again soon, good luck x

Unknown said...

stunning creation hun!
Love the Layout and the colours are just fab!
Thank you for joining us for the Black and/orange challenge at Paper Creations Ink
Hugs
Zahreen (Guest DT)
xxx

Lesley said...

Fab card, great image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC and Sparkles challenges xx

Hazel said...

Both great Halloween cards - thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Donna said...

A really fab spooky card Kym and perfect added detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab Halloween card Kym, the spooky image is so cool, many thanks for sharing with Cupcake!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karen Hasheck said...

What a great Halloween card! Love the image and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and please come back soon!

coldwaters2 said...

What a terrific card Kym that image is great and love the use of those wonderful papers, thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week, good luck.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Made by Mandy said...

Fabulous card, love the image and colours

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

paper fun said...

I agree, I don't want any of whatever is in that caldron. LOL

Your card is so fun. Thanks for joining in our spooky fun at creative card crew.

Mari