{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

My Son Starts a New Job Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Today sees the start of my eldest son's new job.  He left his "old job" yesterday and starts the new one today.  For his card I have used a Papernation decoupage image of a man in his suit and with a mobile in his hand.  For anyone that knows my son wherever he is, his Blackberry isn't far from him!!!  I have made the card with some different cardstock and used the backing paper that came with the decoupage.  I made some Nestabilities mats for the image to sit on, the smaller of which I put through a star embossing folder.  I have decoupage the image with foam pads to get some height.  The card is finished off with some ribbon, star gems, sentiment off the computer, insert (from Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals CD) and some fibres.

My husband and I are so proud of our son and I know his Nan would have been as well.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Ribbon Girl - Project with ribbon
Pile it On - Blue, blue, blue
Crafts and Me - Blues or blues/greens
Scrapbook Sisters - Card Challenge - Blue
Papercraft Star - Photo inspiration
Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes
Craft us Crazy - Anything goes  
Ai Factory - Anything goes

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another wonderful card Kym. Good Luck to your son in his new job
Beryl x

Anne Temple said...

Great card for a new job. Good luck to your son. Glad you joined us for the Anything Goes challenge this month at AiFactory.

Regan said...

What a wonderful card to celebrate your son's new job. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

gina g said...

Fabulous card hun and good luck to your son especially as there aren't many jobs out there these days. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x