{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

My Craft Studio Fab Glam Fifties Card


Here is my first time of using my My Craft Studio Fab Glam Fifties CD.  I could only do basic things as since I installed this CD I cannot run MCS professional at all.  It seems to be conflicting with my printer.  My previous CD I installed with MCS Professional would allow me to go into it but would stop me doing certain things and would always hang before going out - but now with this CD I can't even get into the package so I have to use the standard version.

I have used this image along with the dotty backing paper from the CD and mounted it onto silver mirri card and pink and purple card, edging all the papers/card.  The card is finished off with a sentiment off the computer, lace, pearls, buttons tied with ribbon/cord and finally some gorgeous organza ribbon.

This card fits the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Buttons
Crafty Creations - Three little words - mine are "just for you"
Do You Stack Up? - Ribbon
One Stitch at a Time - Bling it up

12 comments:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Kym, love the image.
Beryl x

WencheP said...

Lovely card, fabulous colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, thanks for playing on OSAAT this week Hazelxoxo

Josephine said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining the Pretty challenge at the One Stitch at a Time Birthday Bash!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Kym, very pretty
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

jordiegirl said...

Gorgeous card.

I've had some issues with My Craft Studio discs too. When I change the colour of an image it changes on screen but prints out in the original colour. I emailed them and they sent me an upgrade disk, however I'm not sure it's fixed the problem!!!!! as I tend to stick to the original colours these days.

Janna Werner said...

Hi Kym! Such a fun card! Great take on our ribbons challenge on DYSU this week ;-) Janna

Unknown said...

very glam ;-)

kitten DYSU team

Jo said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU! Hope to see you again next time.

Paddington fan said...

Great card, thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at the One stitch at a Time birthday party! Love Jacky x

Marjo said...

Gorgeous,thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

Hugs, Marjo

Unknown said...

Love this card! Thanks for joining the OSAAT Challenge! Please check out the current challenge posted today!