{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

Thank You to my Wonderful Family and Friends










Well today I have been blessed with lots of gorgeous cards and presents from my family and friends.  They all mean so much - especially the cards.  I have always opened cards before presents and did so again today.  They are all so different and beautiful, so much so, I thought I'd let you see them all.

Thank you everyone.

I have had four new fur babies arrive at the house today.  For the last 5-6 years I have collected Keel dogs - but along the way have collected a Keel lion, two baby tigers and a cat - but my favourites are the dogs still as this company make the dogs so realistic for the different breeds. Today sees the arrival of Butch the Bulldog, Buttons the Bordeaux, Max the German Shepherd and Willie the Pug.



6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday Kym, Hope you have a wonderful day. Love N Kisses Hazel and the Boys xxxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Happy Birthday Kym - you're cards are all gorgeous, I hope they'll give you pleasure for a very long time.
Ann x

Lilacanglia said...

Happy Birthday,
hope you have a wonderful time,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to you!! Hope it was a good one!! :) So wonderful to have all of that love from family and friends!! Happy weekend!!

helencreaty1 said...

how many gifts you ve got =O, wawww , , i wish you all the best, happy birthday to you =)
hugssss
helen

KraftyKoolKat said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Kym. Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday, also I don't have your address.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx