{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

Crafty Emma Challenge - Saturday 16/10/10


Over at the Crafty Emma Challenge this week the topic is a male birthday card.  I have used an image by the ever so talented Gordon Fraser over at Crafts U Print of a footballer.  I printed out the image four times so that I could decoupage the A5 size image.  I used an 8x8 card which I stamped with some "boys toys" See D stamps which I have had for some years now.  The card is simply finished off with a sentiment off the computer.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Happy birthday
Little Red Wagon - Something old/something new - old is the See D's stamps and new is the digital image
Raise the Bar - Get a hobby - hobby/sport/interest
Paper Cutz - Anything goes.

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

A fab card Kym, looks like Wayne Rooney to me lol.
Thanks for joining us this week at the CES Challenge blog!
Clairexx

Rosanne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Unknown said...

I agree Claire he so looks like Wayne Rooney lol.. Fabby card though xx
Thanks for playing at ces xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow he looks more like a rugby player than a football one, but hes a really fabulous image and gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Alison said...

Great card! Love that image- you wouldn't mess with him! Thanks for playing along at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x