{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 19 September 2010

My colouring pencils have come out to play!!!


Over at the CRAFT Challenge this week the topic is "colouring pencils only".  Well, like a lot of people Promarkers/Copics seem to have taken over for me lately so it was nice to use pencils instead.  I have used an "I'm sorry" image that I was given so I don't know the maker.  The backing papers, heart and buttons are all from magazine freebies.

This card also fits the Totally Gorjuss Challenge this week of "wild thing".

3 comments:

carol said...

love your card, such a cute image too,thanks for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, x carol

Paddington fan said...

Hi Kym, I love that dog image too!!Thanks for joining our colouring challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week and good luck, love Jacky xx

Nina Macaulay said...

Lovley card! I love the design papers :O)
Thank you for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week,
Good luck!

Hugs Nina