{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 27 August 2010

Dezinaworld Spot Prize


I have only just come across Dezina World's Spot Prize for a Thursday so I have entered a card I have made for the stall on Monday.  The topic this week is "black and white and a splash of colour".  It's using some black and white decoupage I bought from Joanna Sheen's website some time ago and is mounted onto silver (as my other splash of colour) and a mixture of papers I had to use up in my bits and bobs basket.  The card is simply finished off with a die-cut sentiment from Red Hot Bed and some card candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kym, wow this is fabulous, such a striking card and perfect for the guys. I am so pleased you found us and joined in the challenge and hope to get to see more of you. Good luck
have a lovely weekend
Hugs June xxxx

2amscrapper said...

wonderful card!