{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 10 July 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Thursday 8/7/10


Over at the Charisma Cardz Challenge this week the topic is "watch the birdie" so I thought I would make a card with this stamped image I was given by a friend of this gorgeous peacock.  I have coloured the image with Promarkers but then I triple embossed it to make it look glass-like.  The papers are scraps from my "bit box" and that's why the papers had to be torn as they wouldn't quite reach the edges but you'll keep the secret won't you??  I have distressed the edges of the papers to accentuate the ripped edges.  The card is finished off with some raffia, some gems and a ticket sentiment from Crafty Ann's Digi Store.


This card also fits the following challenges:


Sentimental Sunday - Celebrations
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Triple treasure
Creative Inspirations - On the move
Your Next Step - Flower Power
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Things with wings




4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Rosie said...

Wow, this is really beautiful

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh Kym this is delightful I love the stampboard pieces and the colours. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool card with those flowers. Thanks for joining the YNS Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio