{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Tuesday 6/4/10


Well I am hoping by the "skin of my teeth" I am making the deadline for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week with the topic of "The Young Ones".  This is a cute little boy image from Dottie's World with him holding his teddy bear.  I can remembering my two boys doing this.  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers, used papers from my stash (not sure of the makes as I was given these) and finished off with a peel-off.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge - A card for a child
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Challenge - Birthdays
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Childhood Memories
Dottie's World - Green, Pink and Turquoise (there is red and salmon pink in this backing paper and also salmon pink in the mount I used - it's not bright pink so I am sure I'd get away with it for a boy - especially as one of my son's favourite colour when he was young was pink!!!)
Creative Inspirations - Green, brown and blue.



18 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This is an adorable card. And this litle boy is so cute with his teddybear. You have done a great job with the coloring.
Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
*Gunn*

Angie Cortes said...

What a sweet image!! I love the stripes and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along at SSDS!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kym, what a cute card. The image is so sweet and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Beryl K said...

Hi Kym, gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and such a cute image
Beryl x

Linda said...

Sweet card! I love the image and your coloring.
Thanks you for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a blog celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in the fun.
Hugs,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Hi Kym, this is lovely, i love your colour work and choice of image
love tasha xx

Amanda said...

Kim, your card is so sweet and so is the stamp you used.. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)

Emma said...

An adorable card Kym, love the image and soft colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Victoria said...

such a pretty card and sweet image too

Thanks for joining in at Cupcake
Hugs
Victoria
x

Michele Roos said...

Oh such an adorable card!!! Love the adorable image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ann Whitfield said...

He's gorgeous Kym and this is a fabulous card - love the one you made on holiday too.
Ann x

NGCARDS said...

Lovely work hun :) Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Wiccababe said...

such a cute card Kym
thanks for joining us at pfp and good luck
hope you'll join us for the new challenge that went live today and have you thought about trying out for the DT call? details on the blog
Debbi
xx

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Kym and I love the way you've coloured it perfectly.
Thanks for my postcard sweetie!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a lovely card ! Smiles from Catherine

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous selection of cards here Kym loving them lots and also love the look of the stall lovely work. Loved the postcard got it on my fridge with the one you sent me last year hope you had a wonderful break.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card and such a lovely childhood memory. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Karen Mortensen said...

Lovely card and your image is beautifully coloured in :-)
xx