{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 9 January 2010

Card for Four Challenges



I recently came across the doodles of Karen Johnson.  Just wish I could draw like that.  I chose to use this little mouse with his birthday balloons which Karen gave free to everyone for reaching 100 followers.  He's a cute little soul.  I decided to colour him in with Promarkers.  I have matted him on silver card cut with my new Nesties from my son for Christmas, some Daisy and Dandelion spotted paper and finally some brown card.  It is finished off with some ribbon, sentiments from the computer and some card candy (no surprise there!!).

This card fits the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - to follow the sketch and use something old and new - something old is my brown card as I've had it for ages and ages and ages but I don't seem to use much brown.  New is my new Nesties from my son for Christmas and the image is also new from Karen's Doodles

Cute Card Thursday - New stash - again this is my Nesties and my digital image

Crazy4Challenges - Birthday

Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kids.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Kym I do love that image I have it but not used it as yet. I love the silver for mounting the image it is really effective.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda said...

What a lovely kid's card Kym, many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge again this week :)

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) The image is very cute and the colours and papers are fab,,:-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Kym, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

StampOwl said...

so cute