{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 10 January 2010

Birthday Card



I decided to print off a few more Funky Hands Funky Daze papers as I had a piece of purple pearlescent paper and purple vellum on the boxes on the table.  I'd already got the stamped image coloured from last year so matched the papers to what I'd watercoloured her in with.  The card is finished off with one of Jak's blossoms (Crafter's Kitchen) which I put glossy accents into the middle and squashed in purple pearlescent seed beads.  Even with a tidy tray some flew across the dining room table, some card candy and my last piece of wide turquoise organza ribbon.  Think I need some therapy now I've used a whole piece up!!!

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

That's such a sweet image, just right for a girly b'day card. the flower is really cool!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super image and layout hunnie.
Cathy xxxxx