{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 20 December 2009

Special Christmas Card




I needed to make an extra special card for a friend this week.  She loves Art Deco so I knew Debbi Moore's Glamour and Glitz Art Deco Christmas CD would come in very handy.  I decided to make her an A4 card with different pictures on all four sides and used various embeliishments like card candy, crochet flower, silver fans with fibres, chipboard snowflake coloured with Distress inks and stamped and clear embossed and a little silver handbag (I've had this little handbag for sometime now but the rose leaves had had the paint scratch off so guess what I got out ....................... my burgundy Promarker and it coloured it a treat!!).  Just hope she likes the card.

The card fits the criteria for the Lots to do Challenge this week as they have given a free theme.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very elegant.

crafty creations said...

Kym this is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure your friend will be delighted

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge - see you in the New Year

Ann Whitfield said...

This is really special Kym, your friend will love it!
Ann x

sam21ski said...

Elegant cards

Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxxx

Barbara said...

Spectacular cards!! I love the images! You've been busy making so many beautifuly projects!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous 2010.

Barb
xx