{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Some more Commissioned Christmas Cards Made

Here are some more commissioned Christmas cards I have had to make over the last few weeks.  They are mainly for a mum and daughter for the same members of the family - so that proves extra difficult when choosing things to do as they all have to so different.  I got there in the end and hopefully all the cards will be OK.


These gingerbread people cards were made for my friend's children as little notelets to accompany their cheque as a Christmas present.  The download is a freebie as being part of Sharon Duncan's Club.


This card used some Le Suh decoupage I had been given and for the backing it is paper from Cupcake Crafting and Artylicious Season's Greetings CD.  The sentiment is off the computer.


This card used some Le Suh decoupage I had been given and for the backing is paper from Cupcake Crafting and Artylicious Season's Greetings CD.  The sentiment is off the computer.


This card used a Cupcake Crafting download.  I printed off two of the ready printed cards onto pearlescent card so that I could decoupage up the poinsetta.  Inside is a matching pearlescent insert.


This card used a Sarah Kay image that I was given.  I coloured it in with Promarkers and the backing is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings CD.  The sentiment is off the computer and card candy.


This card used a download from Peerless Designs - he's such a cutie snowman.  The backing paper is DCWV and I have punched out some snowflake shapes and added some glittered snowflakes.


This little chappie is from a Scrapbooking Mad download.  I think he must be someone's Christmas present.  The backing paper is a freebie from a magazine.



This card is made from some stamps I got in a Christmas QVC set.  I stamped Father Christmas with Memento and also made the holly border.  It's all mounted on some black and white card and some silver was added for contrast.  Not sure if I should have added the red on the holly or not.



This little chappie is from a Scrapbooking Mad download.  I think he's a cute little one.  The paper came with the download and I've just added a sentiment and some card candy.



This little gingerbread man and his lovely sweetie house was from a magazine.  Some magazine freebies aren't very good quality whereas this one was perfect.



This gingrebread man was made from a download as being part of Sharon Duncan's Club.  The backing papers came from a magazine and the white card was cut with my scallop circles nesties and inked around the edges.



These teddy bears were made from a digital download from Craftylasses.  They have been printed onto matt card and decoupage up, finished off with a sentiment and some glitter snowflakes.


These little toy soldiers were made from a magazine - just right for a little boy for Christmas.

1 comment:

jordiegirl said...

You have made some lovely cards there Kym. Well done.

It is difficult to keep thinking of different things to do especially when you are making a batch of cards all for the same family.