{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 25 December 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL





2009 has been a good year for some but for others it has been tinged with sadness in friends/family dying, friends/family being poorly and people being made redundant etc.  I hope that 2010 is a good time for everyone and that it is filled with happiness, good health and lots and lots of crafting!!!!!! 

On a personal note, thank you all for your care and support during the year.  This year I have also achieved my £1,000 goal of raising money for charity in 4 years which has certainly boosted me.  It’s a definite achievement.  Thank you to all of you that have donated things for me to use.  I have had no end of items sent with my Christmas presents so I thank you all so very much.  This has certainly helped me make this achievement and will help me to do so.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I made a New Year’s resolution to do more stamping in 2009.  I didn’t really start until April and am so proud of what I have achieved.  I have also got some new items for Christmas so I can try some other techniques.  I have also enjoyed taking part in challenges – these cards are never wasted as they go in the boxes to take to the regular charity stall I have – I have gone down many different avenues I would never have thought of doing with my cards with using sketches or following recipes given for a challenge or colour specific challenges but I have thoroughly enjoyed this.  Thank you all for taking the time to look at my blog and for posting comments as these are really appreciated and give me constant urges to carry on with my cardmaking for charity.

We wish you a Happy Christmas and New Year from all of us and hope you enjoy the festive season with your loved ones. 

Paul, Kym, Kevin and Steven xxx


1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Kym I have enjoyed looking at your blog this past year and well done on your sales for charity. I hope you are having a super Christmas and I wish you well for 2010. Cathy xxxx