{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Thank You Card



I have made this card using one of Mo Manning's wonderful digital images.  I've made the image a little larger so that it takes up most of the A5 card.  I have used this weeks' DP2 Challenge criteria for this card - three different papers (one chocolate brown from my stash and the two patterned papers are from a Daisy and Dandelion paper pad), 2 ribbons (a chocolate ribbon and a pastel pink ribbon) and some decorative edging eg a punch, lace etc (well I've chosen some gorgeous lace I was sent this week.  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers.

This card also fits the Quixotic Challenge this week of tearing.  I'm still not confident using tearing but I do like doing it when I edge with a chalk ink pad to highlight it more.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

A really terrific card Kym, love Mo's images, must get round to buying some, but there are sooo many to choose from
Beryl

Elaine L. said...

Cute card! Glad you could take part in Mo's challenge this week.

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card Kym I love Mo's images
Sorry for the delay but if you pop over to my blog there is your winners badge waiting there for you
Hugs Susie xx

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card Kym I love Mo's images too
Sorry for the delay but if you pop over to my blog there is your winners badge from Susie's sassy challenge
Hugs Susie xx

Chrissie said...

A wonderful card Kym and how brave of you to tear your papers, I find it so difficult to tear or distress them, so well done!