{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

I am very upset this morning


I got up this morning to a post about my blog on another person's blog:

While I am sure Kym's cards are lovely they are nothing to do with me. Links to someone else's site have appeared at the bottom of the comments section of at least my last 2 postings. These links my lead people to think that I in someway endorse this other site . The site you are directed to has nothing to do with me and does not have my permission to add a link from here.

We all go 'blog hopping' and follow all sorts of links its part of the fun of being part of this community quite possibily you found your way here on a blog hop! We all enjoy (hopefully) the journey and lessons found along the way, where you go next is a treasure waiting for you to find it. Trying in direct more traffic your way by cheeky opportunism on others Blogs is on, at least not in my world view.

Have a good all and enjoy your travels.


This is the post I have put on as a reply:

I certainly don't like the tone in this post on your thread. I DON'T link to other people's blogs unless they are offering blog candy or if it's a direct link to a challenge. I know enough on my blog land to do posting and even had to get advice regarding posting my own blog candy recently and how to keep the post at the top - so to hint that I had linked to your blog deliberately is certainly not fair and has been very upsetting for me this morning.

I make all my cards to sell to raise funds for different charities so being deceitful isn't in my nature and I am very hurt and offended with this thread and also the comments that others have put. 

Maybe before people put comments like this they should know the fact before posting. I had come across your blog from another avenue and have put a link in my "blogs I like to watch" section but needless to say I have removed this as I can do without upset like this.

This incident has really upset me this morning.  I am 100% honest and would certainly not do anything under-hand and wouldn't even know how to anyone.

I just hope the comments made by these other people won't stop others from visiting my blog as I really appreciate your visits and take on board comments.


12 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Awww Kym,
Please do not get upset,
The internet is a weird place,
I for one will still stay as a follower, and it is not your fault other people click on links, even more so when it is not a blog hop,
Special Hugs
Angie

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your upset this morning Kym, please try not to let it upset you too much.

Anonymous said...

Oh hun thats awful, I'm angry & upset for you now!

People are so cruel sometimes & like you say why don't they get the facts first before accusing. I know exactly how you feel as I am having a similar problem with a different thing, being accused without them having the full info so I totally understand how you are feeling.

What you do is a wonderful thing & I know you are honest. Keep your chin up hun!

Hugs
Helen x

Nicky said...

I will keep visiting I love your cards and the inspiration they give me - sending you lots of love and (((((hugs))))

Unknown said...

Hi Kym,
Awww Hun, so sorry you have been upset by this episode. You know what they say hun, "there's nowt so funny as folk". Please don't let it upset you anymore - it is not worth it - people like that are not worth worrying about!! I have followed your blog for a while now and I shall continue to do so - needless to say I shall not be following the other blog!
Keep smilin hun - you have many friends and followers and long may it continue!!
Hugs
Dawn xxxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kym,

i can understand why you are so upset. There seem to be a couple of dodgy things going on recently. With someone putting nasty comments on peoples blogs and linking back to a perfectly innocent blogger - have you mentioned this on the blogger help forum - maybe they can do something about it.

HUgs Ali x

Beryl said...

Hi Kym, I am so sorry that you have had this upset today. It's a funny thing - but when I was blog hopping yesterday I noticed in the 'you might like to see' bit that your blog was mentioned there. I can't remember whose blog I was on but thought it a bit odd as I hadn't seen this sort of thing before. I hope it's not one of Mr Bloggers way of linking things - if so - it's going to cause a lot of grief.
Don't dwell on it. Just know that it won't stop any of your regular visitors coming by the normal direct route.
Beryl xx

lou said...

It will certainly not stop me being a follower, but please don't let it upset you. It seems like it was a rant without any investigation and I thought the whole idea of blogs was to share ideas, hey??? LOL :-)

Take care
Louise x

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Kym, so sorry you have encountered this spiteful allegation of connecting to this persons blog. What's the matter with some people goodness me!...I hope you pik yourself up real soon darlin because they just not worth it!
As You know somethings happen to me on blog today, this Impersonator is leaving detrimental comments posing as me, hence the reason I have done the warning post.
Its an awful feeling & its cool if they wish to sit there with a giffle or two! but we are better than that Kym...Rise above it sweetheart.
Here's some warm hugs my friend. Let your hubby mend your hurt. You are loved and respected here darlin.

Love Lisa.xxx

Tasha said...

Gosh Kym this is awful - i love your blog and your cards are beautiful, dont let some bad mannered foul tempered people get you down!
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Kym,

I have known you via the ether for some years now and have never known you to do anything underhand or deceitful. I am so sorry that something like this has happened and is upsetting you. I hope everything can be sorted out and you can settle back to what you do best, raise a considerable amount for charities. Pity that charity is something that is not always shown when/where it is needed. All the very best,

Nicky said...

Kym I have something on my blog for you as I alway love visiting you blog, hope you are feeling happier now love Nicky xx