{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 31 October 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge 31/10/09

My neighbours normally come around doing "trick or treat" with their children so I have made both their children a card. I know they've got some relatives up for the week-end so when I heard the cars starting up I popped out and asked if it was nephews or nieces or both up. I'd got a spare girls Halloween card but they are two boys so I've whipped up two more cards - I know I'm silly - but I don't want the nephews feeling left out.

I have used the Dracula download from The Creative Cottage along with using their ribbon and sentiment. The backing paper is the lovely spiders web from Summer Driggs.

This card meets the criteria for the Crazy 4 Challenges topic this week of Halloween.

No comments: