{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Carol's Sketch Challenge Blog 7/10/09 and Passion for Promarkers Challenge Blog 20-10-09


Carol has a lovely sketch this week over on her challenge blog. I decided to use a stamp I got in the sale at Graphicus in January time I think. I have stamped it and coloured it in with my promarkers. The backing papers are from Summer Driggs.

This card also fits the criteria for the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is for poppy and forest green. I haven't got many Promarkers - yet - but I do have these colours by chance!!!

Please excuse my picture - I'm certainly not bonding with this camera - maybe it's jealous of the time I am spending with my new Promarkers!!!

10 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is gorgeous Kym,
Beryl x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kym, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Carol said...

Love the poinsettia Kym...great card!
Glad you liked my sample and thanks for playing along with my sketch :)

Hugs
Carol x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Kym, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Kym
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Kym!
I wanted to enter both of these challenges, but I don't seem to be getting very far this week, so I may not have time.

Unknown said...

A lovely card Kym!

Barbara said...

The image is beautiful! Lovely card, Kym!

Barb

Natalie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP
Clairex