{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 6 September 2009

Card for a Friend



I thought I'd make a card for a friend who was burgled this week. Don't get me started on what I think of people that do this. I just wanted to make her a card to say that even though I'm 100's of miles away I am still thinking about her. I used my new Bearlymine Country Collection papers on the front of the card and for the inserts inside. I took the flowers into My Craft Studio and shrunk them down - only problem with my naughty eyes was trying to cut them all out. I did a selection in one corner over the top of a Charmed Cards and Craft Digital pixie download which was pre-coloured and I cut with a Nestabilities die. I have used a clear Sakura stardust pen in the centre of the flowers and on the fairies' wings.

This card meets the criteria for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is angels and fairies.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Kym
You're the lucky winner of my blog candy, Well Done! Please will you email me your address and I'll get your goodies off to you.
xx

Karen said...

Oooops, not sure if I gave you my email address.....
karen@krisbekcakes.co.uk

xx