{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Birthday Card for my Brother-in-Law



It's my brother-in-law's birthday next week so I decided to make his card as well today. He's taken to playing pool and snooker with his brother so I thought I'd do another pool/snooker card. Instead of putting an insert insert the card I have decided to decorate the inside with backing paper and decoupaged images as the card will be hand delivered rather than posted and this also meant it met the criteria for the Creative Card Crew Challenge this week of decorating the inside of your card. Another man's card to make this week for our neighbour - I want some girly cards to do!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow Kym what a fabulous male card inside and out. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

What a fantastic design for a male card both inside and out. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this week. Donna x