{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 16 August 2009

Sorry for my absence and some cards made for charity





I'm sorry for my absence but we have been away on holiday for a week staying in California Sands near Caister and Great Yarmouth. We have had a lovely time and our eldest son also had his 17th birthday there as well (and he's got his first driving lesson tomorrow morning - that makes me feel old!!!). We only had two short periods of rain and the rest of the time has been sunny and warm. I would so love to live by the sea and not in the middle of the country so every day I have seen the sea which has been lovely.

Whilst away I had no computer/internet access so it was a hard week in some respects as I love getting my crafty fix looking at blogs when I don't feel up to actually making a card. I hope to be back and blogging very soon.

No comments: