{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 12/8/09 and Lots to Do Challenge 15/8/09


For the colleague I am making a card for I wanted to get a little gift to cheer her up as it will be a long and slow recovery. As she's taken up cardmaking this year I thought I'd put a box of goodies together for her including card, paper, decoupage sheets, stitching sheets, ink pad, Christmas stamps, glue dots, clips and some double-sided tape. I know she won't be using them for a while but she can have them ready for when she is OK to do things. I have used Sharon Duncan's Flowers Just for You to decorate the box.

This gift for my colleague fits the bill for two challenges:

Creative Inspirations - to make a gift

Lots to Do Challenge - Free week.

Please excuse the poor photo as it has been taken on my son's phone as our camera has broken.

7 comments:

Dragonlady said...

How thoughtful, that should keep her mind off her stitches!!

Ali x

sam21ski said...

WOW Kym it's lovely, I'm sure Karen will treasure it

Thanks for entering it into this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Ang C said...

What a beautiful gift

crafty creations said...

What a lovely gift for your friend - hope she is able to use it soon and thanks for letting us over at the Lotstodo Challenge see your fab work

x Hilda

Rita said...

Absolutely beautiful Kym. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it too. I have left you an award on my Blog. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

hi kym , wow all your cards are fab again as usual
just to let you know ive left you an award on my blog please come and collect it soon
carol x

Anonymous said...

hi kym , wow all your cards are fab again as usual
just to let you know ive left you an award on my blog please come and collect it soon
carol x