{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Card for Customer for her Son's Girlfriend


My hairdresser is due tomorrow. She wanted an 18th birthday card for her son's girlfriend. She gave me quite a few topics to choose from - which was wonderful. Mainly she's into animals and especially dolphins so I chose this image from Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew CD and bumped it up to nearly fit a landscape piece of paper height-wise as I was asked for an A4 card. I've used plenty of mirri card as I thought it worked well and printed off the A4 backing papers and edged with ink.

My photo isn't brilliant and "no" I haven't made all these cards in one day - it's just the fact I've been able to photo them as the camera is on its third set of batteries already!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely I love Dolphins! x