{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 4 July 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card for a Friend



One of my customers wanted a card for her best friend for her birthday. She's not into anything really but does like fashion. Thankfully I take photos of cards I make as I picked the same image from last year for this so that was a no-no. In the end I used my Card Creations Art Deco CD and chose this gorgeous looking lady. I used the faded tone backing paper, the 3D decoupage and the brighter insert for the inside. I had some of the backing paper left over so instead of leaving it in a box to possibly get damaged I cut a circle out with a scalloped Nestabilities die and stuck it to the back of the card. I think it finishes off the card well.

This card meets the criteria of this weeks' CRAFT Challenge of decoupage.

8 comments:

Saskia said...

Hello Kym!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with this beautiful card!!! Inside and outside are so elegant!!!! Loveley work!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the lady. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge.

Debbie said...

Fantastic card - I really like it. I'm sure your customer will love it.

Beryl K said...

Some gorgeous cards today Kym,especially this one. I love this cd, but do find the images really big. Sorry not to comment on each one, but my internet has been down all day so got lots to catch up one.
Beryl x

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely combination - thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
Cheers Claire x

Donnas Den said...

Great cards, Kym. Keep up with your 2009 resolutions. Hope you feel good today.

Donna

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Kym love the layout. I have this CD and you have just reminded me. Cathy xxxx

Trimgym said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week and good luck!

Love,

Jo.