{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 25 June 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog 19/6/09


Over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog there is yet another lovely sketch again this week. I have used some Summer Driggs paper and some plain pearlescent paper from my stash. The little owl was a freebie with the Craft Stamper magazine which I treated myself to this month. I know I vowed after my first go at masking I would never do again but I thought I'd have a go and this time stamped the images in the right order!!! The owls have been coloured in with watercolour pencils and Sakura pens. I have typed the sentiment on the computer and added some die-cut flowers.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Kym - I'm sorry that you suffer from this syndrome; I have a friend who has it too and it's a difficult disease. :( I'm so glad that cardmaking can bring you some joy!

Love the masking (it is a job!) and your card is adorable. I'm so happy to be the sponsor this week and Friday Sketchers and I'm glad you played along!